Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thankful things of this year ~ Journal # 27

Thanksgiving Day is one of the most important day in America.
People are happy and exciting to enjoy their turkey and their time at that day.
To some of region students maybe that is not a big day to them, especially me.
But I still have some thankful things I want to thank in this year, my parents, my friends, and my ALP teachers.
Thanks my parents, my parents give me a chance to go to America for study, they pay all of the costs including tuition, bills, and incidental. And I know working is hard that my parents have to work harder to pay my costs. So I want to thanks them do these for me.
Thanks my friends, in America, friends is kind of important to me, cause it is different to get help without any relatives here and I do not have car here too. So my friends help me a lot not just take me to buy food they also invite me and take me to go out have fun. If I my friends were not help me that I will be alone and can go to anywhere.
Thanks my ALP teachers, study in America Language Program is useful to me to improve my English. Because all my teachers do their best to teach us can learn and know more English stuffs. So thanks them try to teach hard and push us to use English better.
Although I do have delicious turkey dinner at this year's Thanksgiving Day, but I still have good lobster lunch with my friend in Boston. And the most eventful thing is how I appreciate about my parents, friends, and teachers.

1 comment:

leinster said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful week. I'm also glad to have watched you improve your language skills.