Friday, October 26, 2007

The Fire ~ Journal # 22

Fire, the important natural element, which can light everything, using on cook, or something else. It gives human a lot of benefits, but it also has disadvantage to human.
While I see the news on TV which is talking about the ubiquitous fire in south California.
Everything looks so terrible and scary, houses and trees was gone, only remained some black ,broken remnants. The sky was be tinged by blue, dark, or yellow.
As I know recently, it was already 2 people dead on it.
So the negative part of fire is it can kills people and burns anything.
If I find a fire that is toward, I will feel it should not be toward anymore, yet it will burning anywhere more and more then become a big urgent problem.
So I will try my best to extinguish the fire before it get growing and diffusing.
The worse problem, the fire of south California,can be contrnl right now.
Fortunate that no too many people died in the fire, so now everybody knows we have to be careful when we want to use fire.

No comments: