Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Halloween ~ Journal # 19

The Halloween to me doesn't have any meaning before when I still live in Taiwan.
But live in America, the Halloween is kind of a speacil event to me.
The Halloween is the one of the most speacil holiday in U.S.A.
A lot of people will wear costume at that day.
They are always cute, scare, or funny when they wear costume.
To children, the Halloween is a fun day, because they can have fun from ask candies.
You can image how lovely when they stand infront of you and say "trick or treat?!"
To teenager, the Halloween is a carzy day, because they can go to a lot of Halloween party.
And drank a lot of soda or alcohol and make more friends.
So the Halloween doesn't mysterious anymore to everyone.
I hope I can have some thing fun at this Halloween.

1 comment:

leinster said...

so what are you going to do that night? are you going to the ALP party?