Saturday, October 20, 2007

My favorite Holiday ~ Journal # 20

My favorite holiday is Chinese New Year.
Chinese New Year is the most important gala in Taiwan.
In that period,we always do some traditional things and do some interesting pastime.
At the first day of Chinese New Year, every member of our big family will comes back to my grandmother's house.
And we can meet relative who we don't meet often.
Then we we will have a dinner together and talk about what they have done at last year.
But the most exciting moment is when adults give children red envelopes.
Because we don't know in the red envelope will how much money in there.
After got red envelopes, my cousins will suggest how about do some thing fun.
Next, we will gambling use our money from our red envelopes.
I am enjoyful my Chinese New Year in every year.
Also I am happy about I can see our big family can get together at that period.
So the Chinese New Year is my favorite holiday!

1 comment:

leinster said...

Okay, you will have to work on your introduction.